Pages

Monday 15 December 2014

rap punzel

RAP-PUNZEL
Yesterday on the 12th of November at 11.30 am we went to the hall after morning tea. In the hall we saw Rappunzel . Rappunzel was presented by the New Zealand Playhouse actors.The three actors names are Jane, Jack and Ben.


I think Ben was the funniest actor because he played lots of characters. My favorite character was Rupee because he ripped his expensive clothes off because he wanted to wear his rapping clothes. He loved to rap.I liked the part when Rupee  turned around and we saw him low riding his pants and saw he was wearing crown patterned underpants. This is really slapstick humor.


I think  this show is meant to be for kids from ages 3-40 years old.I especially think this show is not good for elders because they will fall a sleep.

By: Joshua Kopua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.